Warana 4575 Queensland Australia
This architecturally designed new home is positioned opposite a beach access walkway. Featuring hand-picked furnishings and homewares from local trades and craftspeople.
It combines the use of sleek Palm Springs and Scandinavian interior with bespoke architectural details, featuring 236m2 of open plan living and dining, high vaulted ceilings, gourmet kitchen, plus an all-weather entertainers’ outdoor area.
The outdoors blends seamlessly with the indoors through the use of glass windows framing the best of the outdoors, including the impressive and private swimming pool and its lux backdrop.
This beautifully styled home has the very best in high-end finishes and natural materials, including:
– Grey polished concrete floors and polished timber floors
– Custom-made polished concrete bench tops and vanities
– The best of Italian and Spanish tiles
– Superb chef’s kitchen with every conceivable extra
– Floating engineer designed timber staircase with glass balustrade
– Open plan living/dining areas with custom joinery
– 4m x 3.5m very private pool
– Air-conditioning with fans and TV points to all rooms
– Best quality curtains and light fittings
– 3m wooden dining table, handcrafted by local trade.
The house is light-filled, sophisticated abodes which photographs well.
**Weekend (sat & sun); $250/ hr + Skoutli fee + gst
Min number of hr; 2
Price for 8hr (weekdays only): $1000 + Skoutli fee + gst
Cooking not allowed - if need to be use please inform us and ahead.
External catering allowed