Modern Colorbond flat waterfront with concrete and wood elements
Caringbah South 2229 New South Wales Australia
Newly constructed modern monument matt Colorbond home, positioned on a 1000 square meter flat waterfront on the crystal clean waters of the Port Hacking river.
The home boasts the following key features;
- Generous formed concrete entrance with wooden walkway
- Flat waterfront home. You can see the water through the house as soon as you enter the property
- Large open plan living with minimalistic furnishings
- Lucious tropical landscaped garden
- Outdoor entertaining area which looks onto a aqua pool
- Hidden smokey glass bar and pool table - mimicking a 1930's speak easy
- Sleek kitchen; Tallow Stone curved bench, monument matt cabinetry with elements of wood. Pitt gas elements cut directly into the stone.
- Outdoor entertaining with the water 10 m from covered area
- Jetty access 12m from the house
- Master bedroom is huge, a large sitting area, water views and sleek bathroom
- Modern concrete/ wooden hints found throughout the bathrooms and laundry.
- Escea 1.5m gas fire place
- Kids rumpus room overlooking the pool and tropical backyard.
Location Specs - features available for the renter
Wifi / internet
How many vehicles can park there (if none enter 0):
Other parking options
Things to keep in mind
Always communicate through Skoutli. At Skoutli, we care about your privacy and security. To protect your payment, never exchange money outside of Skoutli.
Exact location provided after booking