Modern Colorbond flat waterfront with concrete and wood elements
Caringbah South 2229 New South Wales Australia
Newly constructed modern monument matt Colorbond home, positioned on a 1000 square meter flat waterfront on the crystal clean waters of the Port Hacking river.
The home boasts the following key features;
- Generous formed concrete entrance with wooden walkway
- Flat waterfront home. You can see the water through the house as soon as you enter the property
- Large open plan living with minimalistic furnishings
- Lucious tropical landscaped garden
- Outdoor entertaining area which looks onto a aqua pool
- Hidden smokey glass bar and pool table - mimicking a 1930's speak easy
- Sleek kitchen; Tallow Stone curved bench, monument matt cabinetry with elements of wood. Pitt gas elements cut directly into the stone.
- Outdoor entertaining with the water 10 m from covered area
- Jetty access 12m from the house
- Master bedroom is huge, a large sitting area, water views and sleek bathroom
- Modern concrete/ wooden hints found throughout the bathrooms and laundry.
- Escea 1.5m gas fire place
- Kids rumpus room overlooking the pool and tropical backyard.
Location Specs - features available for the renter
Wifi / internet
How many vehicles can park there (if none enter 0):
Other parking options
Exact location provided after booking